Strategy and governance
STRATEGY & GOVERNANCE
What does it mean ?
It is about aligning a company’s strategy with its governance, in order to make it more effective, and to make it a competitive advantage.
Strategy, governance & yourself
Who is concerned ?
- Any company, from SME to ETI
- Whatever the number of employees
- Whatever the turnover
- Whatever the sector of activity
We audit your governance with regard to your 2, 5 or 10 year strategy and make concrete proposals for development. In substance, our actions :
- Audit of the composition of the governance body and the rules of governance
- Participation in your boards of directors as an external advisor or independent director
- Identification of governance problems and formulation of an action plan
- Issuance of recommendations on the profile of directors and the composition of the governance body
- Establishment of a governance charter to improve strategic thinking
- Establishment of ethical charters, codes of conduct, etc.
- Possible implementation of a self-assessment of the governance body