Compliance to anti-bribery and Loi Sapin II regulations
Compliance to anti-bribery regulations
What is it?
The law n°2016-1691 of December 9, 2016, relating to transparency, the fight against corruption and the modernization of economic life (or Sapin II Law) obliges companies of a certain size to put in place measures of prevention, detection and remediation
Compliance to anti-bribery regulations & yourself
Who is concerned?
- Companies with 50 or more employees, to a certain extent (alert system only)
- Companies with more than 500 employees and a consolidated turnover of more than 100 million euros
The eight measures that the Sapin II law requires to be put in place are:
- The code of conduct
- The internal whistleblowing system
- Risk mapping
- Third-party risk assessment
- Accounting control
- Training of managers and employees at risk
- Internal disciplinary system
- Internal control and evaluation
What does it means?
What does our assistance consist of?
As for the GDPR compliance, it is a question here of auditing, mapping and putting in place the practices and documentation that will ensure self-compliance with the law.
Our assistance also allows us to involve our partners within the Goji Network, lawyers in employment law and tax law, two areas particularly concerned by compliance.